Following on from 25 Ideas To Blog About #1
Every Blogger will come to a stage where they hit a wall.
You know what I mean, you start your Blog, you get a few posts out there with great content and get a good handful of viewers. Then all of a sudden you dont know what to write about. You open a blank page and it stays blank with the dreaded blinking cursor.
Well if that is the case, have a look at a few ideas I have listed below to give you an idea and some inspiration on what to write about.
I have linked to posts I have done so you can get some idea on what you could write if you wanted to use this as a template.
- How To DIY – Do you enjoy DIY? Or are you a professional? It doesnt just have to be painting and decorating. It could be putting up furniture, tiling a bathroom or laying a carpet.
- Favourite Sport – I personally love playing football. Maybe you are super Rugby fan or in to motorsports. Write about the sport or maybe write about an event you went to.
- Favourite Film – Everybody loves film, right? Review a film or talk about your favourite film, actors, genres.
- Write About Your Job – Not everybody dislikes what they do for a job. Write about what you do enjoy. Is it stressful, do you like what you do. Try not to slag your boss off though!
- Health & Fitness – What is your training routine? Do you go to the gym? Do you run marathons. Maybe you just enjoy a bit of sport.
- Fashion – Do you enjoy talking about or shopping for big expensive, designer clothes? Is your look important to you?
- Work, Work, Work – Ever feel like all you do is work? Or do you just want to vent some anger? I find typing is rather therapeutic and a good way to vent the stress and frustrations of being at work.
- Five Things That Make You Smile – Share what makes you happy!
- Blog Of The Month – Do you follow a Blogger and just love to read their content? Maybe do a Blogger or Blog of the month, maybe a top 3? Share their stuff so the world can see!
- A List Of Favourite… – Anything, anything at all! Colours, animals, words, handbags. Whatever you love, may a list of your favourite things.
- Facts & Figures Of Your Blog – For those that dont care, maybe this isnt for you. I like to know who is reading my stuff and at what time, how many people and what/why they have read my Blog. Make a list of how many views you recieved in the first month, second month etc. Is there a pattern?
- Ask Your Readers A Question – This may be hard if you dont have many followers. But if you have a large database of followers, ask them a question. Maybe what they want you to talk about next? Maybe ask them what they like about your content.
- Review A Film – It doesnt have to be detailed. Suggest what you liked about a film, your favourite actors or maybe just a quote you really liked.
- Worst Film – Write about the worst film you have ever watched. For me, Spring Breakers was and will be the worst film I have ever watched.
- An Open Letter To Someone – Have you always wanted to say something to someone? Write them an open letter, address it to them personally!
- Money Matters – What do you like to spend money on? Do you have money to spend after all of the bills have been paid? Do you enjoy having money, spending or investing?
- Job Interview Tips – Not everyone is very confident when it comes to having an interview and I think it can be a very daunting thing, especially if it your first job. Do you have tips for those that may need help?
- Whats In Your Bag – A silly one and maybe just for those woman out there that like to have everything in their bag. The reason this came to mind is when I had to find something in my Girlfriends bag one day and was shocked to find she basically had enough to live in the wild!
- 30 Day Challenge – Set yourself a target. Maybe write one post a day for 30 days. Maybe set yourself a challenge to have no caffiene for a month or no junk food?
- Write About A Dream – I dont really recall my own dreams so I would be useless at them! But I know people have really vivid dreams so write and share with the world the craziness that goes off inside your head!
- Review A Book – Have you read a real page turner? Or maybe it was just a flop? Let everyone know by reviewing a book you have just read.
- 5 Facts About Yourself – This doesnt have to be someone no one knows, or maybe it can be?
- Tell A Secret – Probably best not telling someone elses secret. But maybe something about yourself that no one knows.
- Your Daily Routine – I would literally put you to sleep if I did this. But some people will have really exciting life styles or they are just a little different from the norm.
- Review Someones Blog Post – Is there someone out there that you think deserves more coverage. Or you think you could help out with someones writing styles? Everyone should welcome help.